Thursday, May 28, 2009

I feel so lonely...

I feel so lonely... feeling very stress and down... like i go no one to turn to,,, i dun even noe who to trust for now.. it seems that all the ppl around me have back-stab me and betray me.... y is this happening to me???? who am i to turn to nw???
it seems that the light that has been there shining through my darkest days are no longer there.... where has the light gone to? when wiil it come back and gave me the support that i need??? haiz...... no one noes deep inside my heart im keeping all the pain and misery all to myself... and it really hurts... anywae, who would want to care about me??? it is just as if i am being dump into a rubbish bin just like an unwanted waste... maybe im just a piece of junk.... no longer useful to anyone any longer....
IM FEELING EXTREMEY STRESSSS..... OH GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home